- A computer, tablet, or smartphone (ideally one with a camera so we can see each other) with access to the internet.
- Earbuds or headphones are recommended so we can hear each other well.
- OR you can join by telephone if you aren’t able to access the internet.
- You do NOT have to have a Zoom account.
To access the Zoom web video conference:
- Click the link that will be provided in the Welcome email from LVN. You will be prompted to download a small application file to run Zoom.
- You will access the audio through your computer by clicking “Join Audio by Computer” when the window pops up.
- If you have any trouble connecting to the audio at first, you can join by clicking either of these two buttons on your computer or by clicking this button on your phone app
- If you don't have access to the internet, you can join by telephone using the phone numbers provided in the Welcome email or by using the Zoom application if you have a smart phone
- If you are having connectivity issues joining the Zoom call via the internet, please join by calling the telephone number in your confirmation email.
- LVN Staff will join the call 15 minutes early to assist and support you and/or any participants who may have questions regarding the technology.